Ronald P. Funnell
Our lawyers are devoted to resolving litigation efficiently and achieving excellence in every aspect of our practice.
WHEN THE DEAL GOES WRONG, WE KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Ronald P. Funnell is Senior Counsel at Johnson & Johnson
Mr. Funnell’s practice focuses on entertainment litigation, complex business litigation, and class actions, including both trial and appellate matters. Mr. Funnell received his law degree from Loyola Law School, graduating near the top of his class and serving on the Loyola Law Review.
During law school, Mr. Funnell also served as a law clerk for both the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission and an appellate boutique firm. Prior to joining Johnson & Johnson, Mr. Funnell was an associate at Robie & Matthai, where Super Lawyers designated him a Rising Star for his work in the areas of insurance law, professional malpractice, business litigation, and class actions.
- Obtained a published decision affirming an insurance provider’s ability to refuse to defend an attorney accused of committing sexual harassment. Shanahan v. State Farm General Ins. Co. (2011) 193 Cal.App.4th 780.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- .D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- B.A., University of Tennessee. summa cum laude
- Entertainment Litigation
- Complex Business Litigation
- Class Actions